Aims & Objectives
Help contribute to our Success
- Aims Of The Association:
- The active promotion and defense of African socio-cultural, political, economic, environmental rights.
- Support activities for the promotion of African socio-cultural, political, economic, environmental rights.
- To raise community awareness on socio-cultural, economic, environmental and livelihood issues.
- To raise community awareness on civil and legal issues
- To empower communities and institutions to improve rural livelihoods, sustainable natural resource management and political participation in society building through capacity building, self consciousness and information dissemination.
- To research, analyze, publish and disseminate information to the communities
- Initiate, facilitate and improve on networking in societal issues
- Promote Scientific, indigenous and academic research on socio-cultural, political, economic and ecological issues in natural and other resources management.
- Promotion of relations and exchange between indigenous cultures and promote international understanding
- Knowledge transfer and information dissemination through workshops, seminars, conferences, publishing of research materials, inter-networking of media and communication streams on African and Africa pertinent issues
- Enhance the living standards of resource users and communities by training on income generating development programs in the long term.
- Empower the rural populace, the primary owners of the resources through education and training to take advantage of the fruit of well-managed resources.
- Co-ordinate with local actors in the various sectors of the society where PEACE operates to enable smooth networking in and amongst the different communities.
- Propose and coordinate amendments to the constitution of the management body of PEACE to meet new and unexpected realities or challenges.
2a) The achievement of the objectives is done through
- Organization and promotion of seminars, conferences and congresses
- Own and external academic and scientific publications
- Promotion of work approaches in the sense of “self-consciousness and self-help”
- Organizing and promoting exhibitions
- Organization and promotion of cultural projects and events
- Organizing and promoting intercultural encounters and partnerships
- Documentation and archival work