Share your thoughts
We are interested in Issues concerning the African continent, with main objectives being, to critically dissect, analyze, discuss and recommend solutions to problems concerning Africa. We are dealing with socio-cultural and scientific research, empirical data collection, publications and dissemination of information through different media outlets and other channels.
The World through African Eyes – Finding African solutions to African problems.
We invite our readers, to submit contributions similar to those posted on the PEACE Website and Facebook page, by our contributors.
If you feel strongly about:
- The African identity in our Continent and in the Diaspora
- Africa’s engagement with the rest of the world (politically, economically, environmentally and socio-culturally)
- Contemporary rural and urban African life and culture
- News events relating to Africa and/or the way such news events are being covered by the media (local, regional and international).
- Any other field of interest relating to contemporary Africa and Africans at home or in the diaspora
If you have original perspectives and ideas you’d like to share, submit your writings to us. Well-written contributions will be published on the PEACE website, and topical contributions stand a better chance of being published.
We are also working on our Online Open Access Scientific Journal, which would be used to convey and facilitate the publication of critical scientific research, working papers, discussions and academic Assignments.
Please note that,
- We are interested in well-considered, structured critical opinion pieces and commentaries, not letters.
- Articles, commentaries and opinions should not exceed 1000 words.
- Articles should bear full names and origin in the African continent or in the diaspora (for people of African descent), an URL (if you have a blog of your own) and one or two sentences about yourself
- We are interested only in articles written by Africans and people of African descent.
Email your contribution to: submit[@]peace-int[dot]org
We reserve the right to decline or accept any contribution at our sole discretion and without notification. Please do not submit adverts of personal interest, business institutions, NGOs, other businesses or services.
If you wish to comment on any article on PEACE or published on the PEACE website, or Facebook page, you can also respond in the comments section below each article, using your Facebook login, disguised login or as an anonymous commenter.
You can also subscribe to our Newsletter or contact us through http://peace-int.org/en/contact/ and be continually informed.